Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Very disappointed with ShopHQ VIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2021
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Very disappointed with ShopHQ VIP

    Disappointed - as a ShopHQ VIP member I paid the monthly fee, but unfortunately the refunds of shipping costs and purchase discounts promised from ShopHQ did not materialize. I would appreciate it if ShopHQ would hold up its end of the agreement and send the payments promised. It is too bad, because I really like some products they sell.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2021
    Posts
    488
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed with ShopHQ VIP

    Howdy there! I bought a pretty Velour jogging suit as a gift. It took almost three weeks and was left in my car in the driveway. It must have been delivered to the wrong house and a neighbor must have brought it here. I sent it as a gift with other things. When she put it on to wear the top was not sized right. I used the shophq customer service number for checking all details and help.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •